vendredi, le 30 septembre, 2005, Peter Bako nous a dit ceci:

> I have a situation where I need to connect an OpenBSD box to a MS Windows
> PPTP server (yep, I know it is not secure, but in this case I have no choice
> in the matter).
>
> After looking around the net I found myself at
> http://pptpclient.sourceforge.net/.  So I downloaded, complied and installed
> the program and tried to connect to my test box.  (Also complied a custom
> kernel using the GENERIC files with only the pseudo-device GRE line
> commented out.)  There aren't any OpenBSD specific instructions on the site,
> but reading the generic docs, as well as the docs for NetBSD, the PPTP man
> pages, etc. I think I have enough to get started.  However when I try to
> connect up I get nothing but a list of errors (connection timed out, could
> not open connection, etc.)  I know the path from my OpenBSD box to the test
> server is correct, because if I plug my Win2k laptop in it is able to
> successfully connect to the server.
>
> As far as I can tell the problem is a lack of MPPE support either in the
> Kernel or in PPP.  However I cannot find any information on how to get this
> support onto an OpenBSD system.
>
> Has anyone gotten PPTP-client to work on an OpenBSD box and if yes, would
> you be kind enough to send me some steps or any other info on how you did
> it?

Yes.  Search the openbsd-misc archives (start at the bottom of
http://www.openbsd.org/mail.html); there have been several threads about
the PPTP client over the past couple of years and some of those include
sample configuration information.

--
"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!], `Pray, Mr.
Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers