Hi Marcos,

I never used PPPoE myself, but let me try to help you out...

On Sat, Oct 01, 2005 at 05:36:24PM -0300, Marcos Vinicius Buzo wrote:
> I live in Brazil and my connection is an ADSL link with Telefonica.

Then you probably live somewhere in the state of Sao Paulo :-)

> !/sbin/ifconfig \$if inet 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.1 netmask 0xffffffff
> !/sbin/route add default 0.0.0.1

Why are you doing this? You're setting your gateway to 0.0.0.1.

> The netstat -nr command shows me:
>
> Destination Gateway Flags Refs Use Mtu Interface
> 0.0.0.1 0.0.0.0 UH 0 0 - pppoe0

Which matches the set of ifconfig + route commands that you used, no?

> Does anybody here live in Brazil and use the adsl link from telefonica and
> can get it working with OpenBSD/pppoe ?

No. I've a friend who uses PPPoE for Velox. Shall you have more trouble
and I will put you in touch with him.

-p.