On 10/1/05, Marc Espie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Just wanted to know what people currently use for an usb printer under
> OpenBSD. I'm looking for rather cheap hardware that's currently sold
> in europe as brand new, and guaranteed to work (through experience)
> by people...

Last year I bought a HP Deskjet 3820, but I don't think it is really a
current model anymore. It has USB as well as a parallel port Because I don't
use color I take advantage of the PCL support of the printer and simply
configure it as a Laserjet. I use apsfilter
.
With "hpijs" it also prints color.

=Adriaan=