--On 04 October 2005 12:28 -0400, Chuck Robey wrote:

Note that you will need a Zaurus USB host cable for this, these
don't come with the Zaurus and have to be purchased seperately.

Zhost cable, or I guess a 'digital camera mini USB lead' with AF-AF gender changer might do the trick.

Well, I don't consider losing the CF flash as a minor problem (at
least to me).  Doing anything directly with the usb line means I
don't lose any of the already minimal expansion capability.  I guess
I don't immediately see why you say that those would be better
choices than the usb solution.

Another thing I forgot to point out - the Z isn't meant to provide much power on the USB line (mine is in the post so I can't tell how much!), but there's a chance you may need to feed power via a powered hub.