hmm, on Sat, Oct 08, 2005 at 10:50:01AM +0100, Tom Cosgrove said that

> > hmm, on Wed, Sep 28, 2005 at 07:55:26PM -0300, Pedro Martelletto said that
> > > No, I don't, but that's simply not needed. Just a note saying "I was
> > > running OpenBSD version X, kernel dated Y, on an environment Z, and
> > > suddenly everything was gone" would be a start.
> >
> > so which part of the referenced mail you don't understand?
> > (http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-misc&m=110488032901414&w=2)
> > let me see:
> > openbsd version:  check
> > kernel dated: check
> > environment: check
> > instructions to repeat (even though somewhat vague,
> > what can you do, it's the nature of the bug): check
>
> And which bit of "send bug reports to bugs@, or use sendbug(1)" didn't
> you understand?
>
> Few developers read [EMAIL PROTECTED]  It is not the place to report bugs.
> Bugs
> reported here will often go unnoticed.  Bugs filed using sendbug will
> be looked at again and again.

it was not just _me_ who thought that the information which
could be provided is too vague for a proper bug report...

it was everyone...

but let me be one of the first who thank you for your effort.

-f
--
senility means never having to drink just to forget.