On Sat, Oct 08, 2005 at 05:27:59PM -0400, Chuck Robey wrote:
I have just ogtten usb networking up on my Zaurus, and now I'm tryingto get /usr/local, /usr/ports, and /usr/src remotely mounted from my nearby FreeBSD system. I can get the mount done, but I can't affect any files ... for example, if I tryi to touch (as root on the Zaurus) /usr/local/garbage, I get "Permission denied".

 When you access a file as "root", the access is made as the "nobody" user
by default. See the -mapproot= option in export(5).
--
Frank - my stupid blog: http://00f.net
L'annuaire des professionnels de la manucure et de la pedicure :