Hi Janne,

Thanks a lot for your answer. I did read this section (actually subsection
'Windows 7') so I'm afraid I'm the only one getting it wrong...

I had the impression that the command:

<<C:\Windows\system32> bcdedit /set {0154a872-3d41-11de-bd67-a7060316bbb1}
path \openbsd.pbr>>

requires that the openbsd.pbr file is at located at the root of c:\. Am I
wrong?

Thanks again,
Marc