2011/4/1 Mindless Gr <nomindles...@yahoo.com>:
> Hello List :)
>
> i came through a problem and i need your opinion about it, i have noticed that
> some times i get this type of errors in my /var/log/daemon file and these
> times
> my ospf adjacency goes to loading and full again as you see on the logs a
> little
> research over the internet didnt came with any results, when this message
> appears on the logs, i have tried to do netstat -m and gave me 5032 Kbytes
> allocated to network (77% in use) which normaly is 6 - 15%, how can i increase
> this buffer? or this problem came from somewhere else?

Check your altq settings. Maybe you'll have to increase the particular
qlimit a bit.
I use this like so:

queue lowdelay  bandwidth 4Mb qlimit 600 priority 5 hfsc(ecn realtime
256Kb upperlimit 20Mb)
pass on insidenet proto ospf keep state (no-sync) queue lowdelay
pass on insidenet to 224.0.0.0/4 queue (some_big_queue, lowdelay)

But this machine is quite loaded - consider increasing the limits by
several smaller steps.
I'm posting this also because someone can tell _me_ what I'm doing
wrong - any thoughts?
--
Martin Pelikan