Hi,
i'v installed postfix-mysql + mysql-server + courier-imap and imap-ssl +
courier-pop and pop-ssl on OpenBSD 4.8-Stable

But now i have a problem with vmail and mysql, i'v created the database for
postfix users
Pastebin link of database:   http://pastebin.com/70qd43AZ

And i insert my account into database mail with:

mysql>  INSERT INTO users (login, name, password, maildir)
-> VALUES ('gdrm@my_domain.org', 'Gianluca', ENCRYPT('my_password'),
-> '/my_site.org/gdrm/');

When i connect with mutt:   mutt -f imaps://my_u...@example.com@localhost
the password does not match!
Or when i try:  sudo -u vmail mutt -f /var/vmail/mydomain.org/user_name

I don't know where is the problem, can u help me??
Tks vvm

---

<g...@email.it>

 --
 Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

 Sponsor:
 Vuoi farti o vuoi fare un regalo originale? Visita MisterCupido.com e
personalizza con foto: quadri, tazze, puzzle, cuscini, magliette, peluche,
borse, portachiavi...
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=11025&d=8-4