I'm in the final stages of setting up a configuration that consists of 2
OpenBSD machines that will provide a gateway/firewall from a small subnet
to the corporate network.

I have a total of 3 interfaces on each machine:

fxp0 "outside"
fxp1 pfsynch
fxp2 "inside"

A lot of the equipment on the inside network is older, and needs to have a
single default route defined. So, what I have presently is I have a carp
device on both machines for the "inside" default route. Given this, hwats
the best way to setup ospf? I would think that I should run it on both
machines, with a higher cost on the machine that's not the carp master.
Does this make senese? Or is there a better way? If this makes senes, is
there a way to configure the cost to be adjusted based upon the status of
the carp devices?

--
U.S. Encouraged by Vietnam Vote - Officials Cite 83% Turnout Despite Vietcong
Terror