Shrug.. Ok .. I'll keep my bug reports to myself from here on in, since
it seems someone asking for some help, which may not realize the information
provided was not entirely what was required is to receive a fairly rude reply,
which, rather then saying - hey, please send this.. It would be helpful,
lambastes someone, and says RTFM. Not very friendly at all. My apologies
for the intention of trying to help you folks with what may be a serious
bug (or may not, but crashed none the less, which should not happen,
especially where it concerns an OS that promotes security and stability.)
I would more then happily send anything that is required, but I have
no time, or tolerance for rudeness.

I shall leave the list, and no longer insult your guruness with my
simple presence.

D.