On 2011-05-30, hvom .org <hvom....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I need best performance processor, I used firewall and
> rountig/load-balancing. I look models ARM and SPARC, ARM it's the best
> SPARC. The machin turned OpenBSD 4.9.

OpenBSD on the current supported ARM systems are not at all fast on the network.
You'll get somewhere in the region of 30-50Mb/s of 1500-byte packets out of
OpenBSD/armish before running out of CPU. There's a work-in-progress BeagleBoard
port, I have no idea what speed you might expect from that.

SPARC - do you mean the older 32-bit systems or sparc64 / UltraSPARC?
I haven't tested recently but 400MHz+ sparc64 systems should be ok with
100Mb+.