On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 10:51 PM, Amarendra Godbole
<amarendra.godb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> built the latest config as detailed in the current faq, and built the
> kernel. smooth. had a problem when i did a "config -ef /bsd", where
> config dumped core (~9M). did not find much here, so thought i'll
> quickly check. it is possible that something is messed up at my end.

We removed a long-unused device configuration setting, which changed
the ABI between config(8) and the kernel.  You need a -current
config(8) to build and edit -current kernels, and you need an older
config(8) to build and edit older kernels.

If you've confirmed that they're in sync and you're still experiencing
issues, please let us know.