i'm sure you could fathom the idea that some people care more about
streaming video on their browsers than address randomization, the same
way some people care more about speedier local lookups to  a
stationary sync db than making sure a package has  correct @want-lib
by trashing the ftp server on every query

some of these people may even call the alternative they're not using "stupid"

what does that do? nothing