I don't want to engage in language wars, as i wrote before there is a gap in
programming culture and reinforcing trust in my favorite lang or OS won't
help.

We trust our languages to mean something but writing correct programs
strangely is still a struggle even to skilled programmers, and takes much
testing.

Again, i don't mean to hurt but C is really not KISS, at all. Its paradigm
is appropriate for system but its grammar is a huge mess. And we're all
happy to struggle with it ? Is it out of pride ? There is no easy fix but i
recognize this is the core source of many ugly bugs. They're just symptoms
of this. And noone cares at all.