On 2011-06-12, Martin Pelikan <martin.peli...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2011/6/12 Bambero <bamb...@gmail.com>:
>> Hello
>>
>> I have many IP and IP based virtualhost configured.
>> Everything works fine. But when making request (for ex. fsockopen)
>> with php the outgoing IP is 123.456.789.66.
>> Does anybody know how to tell php to bind to virualhost IP when making
>> request ?

This is really a PHP-related question, you should ask on one of
their mailing lists.

> There's a memory-wasting way by creating separate rdomain per each IP,
> and running multiple web servers in each of those.

Or you can run multiple PHP FastCGI processes, one for each virtual
host where you want a separate source address, running each one as
a separate uid (this is a great idea anyway if you are trying to
isolate the virtual hosts from each other).

Then you can use PF: 'match out from user $foo nat-to $fooip'.
This is probably simpler than using rdomains.