There are free solutions available for web-based SSH; cf. here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web-based_SSH

The way you might want to set this up is so that you might install
your own chosen web-based SSH software on the same OpenBSD box that
also is the one you want to access via web-based SSH. (So the actual
SSH traffic then becomes traffic to localhost.) Be aware that whatever
box the web-based SSH software runs on can potentially see and
intercept the SSH traffic in clear text, so you want to be in control
of that box.

Also, be VERY aware that this -*at best*- reduces the security offered
by SSH to that offered by HTTPS. (Wasn't there some news some time
back that HTTPS had been defeated in some context? Does anyone
remember?)

Whether you are prepared to sacrifice this much security for
convenience obviously is for you to decide.

That said, if you do implement something like this, I'd be interested
in reading your notes about exactly how and you did things. Yeah, I'm
a curious feller.

--regards,
ropers