blah blah blah

Just stop it with this top post horseshit. Nobody cares, for fuck's sake.

On Oct 19, 2005, at 2:13 PM, Benjamin Collins wrote:

On Wed, Oct 19, 2005 at 10:07:47AM -0600, Ken Gunderson wrote:

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 14:06:11 +0100
"Constantine A. Murenin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

There is a legitimate use for top posting.
Deletion and/or answer of message in 10 to 15 seconds or less.

Nonsense. Just because your MS Outlook does not support or is not
configured to support bottom-posting, doesn't mean that you should
find some invalid excuses for top-posting.

With a sig like mine I coudln't resist a resounding "me too" on this
one;-) My sig concisely demonstrates in a nutshell why top posting is
problematic, if not an all out pita.

FWIW, there's a little program called QuoteFix that will make Outlook
quote the email you're replying to and put the cursor and sig
underneath.  Works for me when I'm at work.

bc
--
Benjamin Collins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
'Broadly speaking, the short words are the best, and the old