On 07/04/11 10:56, Stuart Henderson wrote:
On 2011-07-04, Scott McEachern<sc...@blackstaff.ca>  wrote:
I gave the most recent snapshot (June 29) a try, and the problem
remains, so I'll try sending this "again".  I haven't seen anything
about this on the list since; surely I can't be the only person who has
run into this.
does this help?

It is now working perfectly, thank-you very much Stuart! (Truth be told, I saw your commit on src, so I just did a cvs update vs. applying the patches by hand.)

They were applied against the "known bad" Apr 8th snapshot, but I'll confirm with -current when a new snap is released.

- Scott