Hi,

I wonder if your ldap database is correctly, if openldap server /etc/openldap/slapd.conf should contain

suffix "dc=ufv,dc=br"
rootdn "cn=admin,dc=ufy,dc=br"

or if ldapd /etc/ldapd.conf

namespace "dc=ufv,dc=br" {
   rootdn "cn=admin,dc=ufy,dc=br"

If you included ou=appsrv in the suffix / namespace for example as ou=appsrv,dc=ufy,dc=br that wouldn't work.

I setup ldapd, and populated the database (with data used with openldap server before). namespace dc=my,dc=internal,dc=local

ldapsearch -H ldapi://%2fvar%2frun%2fldapi -W -D cn=admin,dc=my,dc=internal,dc=local -b dc=my,dc=internal,dc=local

185 Entries

ldapsearch -H ldapi://%2fvar%2frun%2fldapi -W -D cn=admin,dc=my,dc=internal,dc=local -b dc=my,dc=internal,dc=local '(ObjectClass=posixGroup)'

27 Entries

ldapsearch -H ldapi://%2fvar%2frun%2fldapi -W -D cn=admin,dc=my,dc=internal,dc=local -b dc=my,dc=internal,dc=local '(ObjectClass=posixAccount)'

154 Entries

27 Group + 154 Users + 4 ou's = 185

Your search should have worked.

Regards