So, i've setup a file server with softraid rather than the older
raidframe, however on the new system I tried setting my sd*b
partitions to a raid 0 configuration so the swap space runs a
little faster. After getting the swap space setup, though dmesg
prints [ root on sd0a swap on sd0b ..]. After seeing this, i went
ahead and setup a test system with raidframe again and built
my raid on the swap partitions. Fstab points to raid partitions in
both systems and they BOTH claim in dmesg that swap is
being put on sd0b. My question is, am I getting somewhere
with this or is the kernel going to look for sd0b and put swap on
it automatically? Also, is there a way to prove the swap is
on sd3b (softraid) or on raid0b (raidframe)?

Zeb