More to the point, "how to find this info".

1: Go to http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi
2: click "apropos"
3: make sure "current" is selected
4: query "sync"
5: click on "sasynchd(8)" and "sasychd.conf(5)"

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=sasyncd&sektion=8&apropos=0&manpath=OpenBSD+Current&arch=i386
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=sasyncd&sektion=8&apropos=0&manpath=OpenBSD+Current&arch=i386

6: Once intimately familar with the process, write some Docs and submit them for translation.

Also, someone at NYC BSDcon 05 gave a presentation and had slides. Try to find those too.

Best of luck.

~BAS