Chris, feel free to get out of the US.  We do not need any apologists
here.  The free world would not be so without us.  Theo can adopt any
policy he wishes in his British Commonwealth.  No one gives a rat's
ass.  If his product is useful, I'll buy it.  OpenBSD continues in spite
of Theo's 'leadership.'

Rob Payne