On Aug 30, 2011, at 3:08 AM, Henrique Antsnio Evaristo wrote:

> Humm, nice ... I was interested in knowing the power consumption of that
setup.
> Do you have any possibility to provide that ?
> Thanks.
>
> Best regards,
> Henrique

Henrique,

I will be in a position to post on power consumption of my current setup in a
couple of weeks, when we transition to a new power distribution unit.

<http://mitxpc.com/proddetail.asp?prod=ER1UX7SPEHD525FIO>

This is booted from CF with an additional two Gig-E ports from a SuperMicro
PCIe card. I would expect power consumption to be similar for each side.

--Paul

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]