Hi Tomas,

Yes, clamd is already running. Now i'm starting it from rc.local.

Reading man pages from www.openbsd.org I get:

The fourth section contains the/pkg_scripts/  variable, responsible for
     starting and stoppingrc.d(8)
<http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=rc.d&sektion=8&arch=i386&apropos=0&manpath=OpenBSD+Current>
  scripts installed by packages in the speci-
     fied order.  For example, the following line

           pkg_scripts="dbus_daemon cupsd"

     will run//etc/rc.d/dbus_daemon/  then//etc/rc.d/cupsd/  with the/start/
argu-
     ment at boot time and in reverse order with the/stop/  argument at shut-
     down.

but reading man from my installed OpenBSD (4.9/amd64), i get:

The fourth section contains the/rc_scripts/  variable, responsible for
     starting and stoppingrc.d(8)
<http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=rc.d&sektion=8&arch=i386&apropos=0&manpath=OpenBSD+Current>
  scripts installed by packages in the speci-
     fied order.  For example, the following line

           rc_scripts="dbus_daemon cupsd"

     will run//etc/rc.d/dbus_daemon/  then//etc/rc.d/cupsd/  with the/start/
argu-
     ment at boot time and in reverse order with the/stop/  argument at shut-
     down.

What's the way?