On 09/24/2011 08:35 PM, Vijay Sankar wrote:
Quoting Alessandro Baggi <alessandro.ba...@gmail.com>:

kernel version is:

kern.version=OpenBSD 4.9 (GENERIC.MP) #819: Wed Mar  2 06:57:49 MST 2011
    dera...@amd64.openbsd.org:/usr/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/GENERIC.MP

On 09/24/2011 07:15 PM, Vijay Sankar wrote:
Can you do a

sysctl kern.version

and send that to the list? May be that will help pinpoint your issue. I can confirm that rc_scripts work for me (and pkg_scripts do not) on 4.9 AMD64 from the CD Release.

Quoting Alessandro Baggi <alessandro.ba...@gmail.com>:

Nothing, I've also tried to use pkg_scripts="clamd"

It does not work.

There some place where I can find some logs error? In /var/log I don't see nothing.