On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 08:28:28PM +0200, Martin Pieuchot wrote:
> On 11/10/11(Tue) 11:07, Brynet wrote:
> > I'd be interested in testing this, does he plan on submitting it to ports@?
>
> Of course, what a question ;)

I was just wondering if you something that could be tested, sorry if that came
across as rude.

> But for the moment the port, or more precisely the backend based on
> ugen(4) is not quite ready. I've still some issues to fix before
> submitting it to ports@.

That's great, thanks. I had a look at it in the past when I noticed that a lot
of projects were using it now, at the time only Linux has libusb-1.0.

FreeBSD has their own libusb 1.0 API implementation, but it didn't appear worth
the effort to port.

I'd like to get usbmuxd/libimobiledevice working so I can play with one of my
iDevices without wireless.

> Martin

-Bryan.