Maybe I'm making a mistake somewhere (I hope so actually).

When I tried to access them I got a login. Anon access was rejected.
On the web site it says "ftp access is free to all registered IS
clients".

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]

  • Re: OpenBSD mirrors Marius Van Deventer - Umzimkulu