Subject: Re: Your web comment on docs.hp.com
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 12:28:58 -0600
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Daniel,

You sent feedback to Hewlett-Packard:

However, seeing how you don't even give credit, or respect that license of
OpenSSH that you DO use in your product makes me very sad at best! The license
for OpenSSH is not a public domain like you point out here:

We regret this error and are in the process of notifying the author to
immediately correct the book. Once corrected, it will be re-published
with the correct attribution.

At no time does Hewlett-Packard ever want to mis-represent the hard
work of the Open Source Community.  We are proud or our participation
in the Community and regret this mistake.

Thank you for calling it to our attention.

And thanks for using docs.hp.com,