FYI, Hakan tells me this isn't possible now, but might be someday.

Sean Knox wrote:
[I didn't get much response on the openbsd-ipsec list, so I'm reposting here]

I'm having problems allowing roadwarrior connections from aggressive and
  main mode clients to connect isakmpd at the same time. At the moment,
I can only allow one, either main mode or aggressive by specifying a
"Default" ISAKMP SA negotiation root, a la:

[Phase 1]
Default        = road-aggressive
#Default        = road-main-mode

If I don't specify a default phase 1 connection, isakmpd uses the
road-main-mode connection:

160001.993149 Default exchange_setup_p1: expected exchange type ID_PROT
got AGGRESSIVE

I've tried setting the Phase 1 Local-Addresses to listen on different
IPs, but isakmpd still uses the road-main-mode connection for incoming
aggressive connections. Can isakmpd be configured to accepted main mode *and* aggressive mode clients?

thanks,
sk

(connection settings from isakmpd.conf below)

--- from isakmpd.conf ---

[Phase 1]
#Default        = road-aggressive-p1
#Default        = road-main-mode-p1

[Phase 2]
Passive-Connections=    roadwarriors-aggr,roadwarriors-main

##########################
## Phase 1 definitions
##########################

[road-aggressive-p1]
Phase               = 1
Local-Address       = 10.10.10.1
Configuration       = aggr-mode-psk
Authentication      = supersecretpw
Flags               = IKECFG

[road-main-mode-p1]
Phase               = 1
Local-Address       = 10.10.10.2
Configuration       = main-mode-rsa
Flags               = IKECFG

#########################
## Phase 2 definitions
#########################

[roadwarriors-aggr]
Phase                   = 2
Configuration           = Default-quick-mode
Local-ID                = lan
Remote-ID               = anybody
ISAKMP-peer             = road-aggressive-p1

[roadwarriors-main]
Phase                   = 2
Configuration           = Default-quick-mode
Local-ID                = lan
Remote-ID               = anybody
ISAKMP-peer             = road-main-p1

## IDs