There are some issues with some of the packages. I've been using
OpenBSD as a desktop for a few days now after getting frustrated with
Fedora and realising gnash has come far enough to be 64-bit native.
With powerful hardware I figure I might as well make the most of it
with OpenBSD's stack protection and such. My problems are all amd64...

* Glash and Gecko cannot full screen. Probably Xorg's fault.

* Eclipse does not work, gives...

"JVM terminated. Exit code=1
/usr/local/jdk-1.7.0/bin/java
-Xms40m
-Xmx256m
-jar /usr/local/eclipse/startup.jar
-os openbsd
-ws gtk
-arch x86_64
-launcher /usr/local/eclipse/eclipse
-name Eclipse
-showsplash 600
-exitdata 180042
-vm /usr/local/jdk-1.7.0/bin/java
-vmargs
-Xms40m
-Xmx256m
-jar /usr/local/eclipse/startup.jar "

* Anjuta depends on Autogen, packages does not install it. It's pretty
much useless without it.

* For some reason anjuta comes with Avahi, which doesn't seem to make
any sense. Why?

John Tate