Am 29.11.2011 14:03, schrieb Torsten Valentin:
welcome to the "ignore" list of many developers.  You aren't even
following directions on how to hurt yourself properly without wasting
people's time.
I always found that people waste my time when they write explanations
and tons of bla bla that does not have to do with the issue itself,
instead of just writing about what the problem really is.

Because of the permanent repeating of "USE THE GENERIC KERNEL" instead
of answering any questions that have to do with my problem:

Total available disk space on the target system: 32MB

The GENERIC Kernel of OpenBSD 5.0 is>8MB.

I really do a lot to save every bit I can. I delete all programs that
are not constantly needed from disk and compress seldom used programs
and have wrappers that unzip these compressed in case they are needed.
And so on. I don't want to bore you with details, but just take this: I
need it and ...
... a gzipped GENERIC kernel is not >8MB.

HTH,
  Markus