> Lemoteo< manufacturer of FuLoong and Yeloong, does have an store on
> www.taobao.com (http://loogson.taobao.com/), it's the official place to buy
> FuLoong/YeeLoong here in China.

And they seem to sell Loongson 3A-based systems, unlike the dutch
reseller. But my nonexistent knowledge of the chinese language does not
help.

I would like to get a 3A-based system in order to extend the
OpenBSD/loongson port to these systems. (I also would like to get a 2G
system, but I am quite confident the existing codebase will run
unmodified on a 2G system, so that's not a priority).

If anyone, fluent in chinese, could tell me if I can indeed order a 3A
system from this site and have it shipped to western Europe, and
wouldn't mind assisting me to place an order, this would be greatly
appreciated.

TIA,
Miod (OpenBSD/loongson portmaster, in case you didn't notice)