Hi,

I've been considering buying a printer, and after a bit of homework, I
found that postscript is the standard supported method for printing
(even though most printers nowdays do all the work on CPU rather than
themselves to cut costs).

So I looked up a model but  I really *don't* understand that much, this
is the first time *ever* I'd be buying/using/installing a printer, so
what I'd like to know is:

Is postscript support in an ethernet/USB printer enough? Or do I need to
take some other specification into consideration? If so, which? I don't
want to go out and buy a printer, only to find out that I need support
for X, for Y software for the platform where I'll use it.

As a side note, it's the HP P2055 I've been considering, and supports PS3.

Thanks

--
Hugo Osvaldo Barrera