> I never mean to disturb you with what is going on in my family but I am
> crying out loud to request your help. My twin sister has been suffering
> from breast cancer for a while and its become worse so we had to conclude
> on her surgery for her to get cured as said by the doctors but the cost is
> high. The doctors said the cost of the surgery is $12,550 and since my dad
> left us alone in 2002, our mom has been the only one taking care of me, my
> twin sister and my younger brother.

That is TERRIBLE news!

> I am glad that many of our family members and friends did their best and
> we've been able to put together $11,770 but it remains $780 for the
> surgery. I don't want her to die, Sonia is my twin sister and I love her
> so much. The pains she has been going through is hard.

Call tekmote.nl. They make a bundle on selling Lemote minis for a few
hundred times actual cost. Not sure where the markup is, maybe they are not
to blame. Who knows. One thing's for sure they have the money you need.

> Please, I will be glad if you are able to render any help to my family for
> her to be cured.

Either donating to you or buying a Lemote mini. Hmmmm decisions decisions!