RFC1918 addreeses are not routable.
there's no problem for carp peers to ping each other, I just cannot ping
both of them from Internet (where nagios is located)

the problem is to specify each peer's address in nagios config, I do not
want to depend on 10.0.0.2 for cluster1 peer and so on.
especially from preemption point of view.

I want to keep things simple.

1) there's another carp cluster at x.y.z.t
2) either it is running in preemption mode or not, I connect to carp master
from Internet
3) there should be alive carp backup (at some rfc1918 address, which I do
not want to specifi in nagios)
4) if backup is unreacheble, we are in trouble

http://postellation.viagenie.**ca<http://postellation.viagenie.ca>