Hi,

Yesterday I updated to current and rebuilt the ports I use. All went
well except building mupdf, which stalled at "file to patch:":

# cd textproc/mupdf/

# make install
===>  Checking files for mupdf-0.9
`/usr/ports/distfiles/mupdf-0.9-source.tar.gz' is up to date.
>> (SHA256) mupdf-0.9-source.tar.gz: OK
===>  Extracting for mupdf-0.9
===>  Patching for mupdf-0.9
File to patch:

Looking in /usr/ports/textproc/mupdf/patches/
$ ls
CVS
patch-apps_unix_ximage_c
patch-debian_mupdf_pc
patch-Makerules
patch-debian_mupdf_desktop

Somehow patch-apps_unix_ximage_c has gotten in there, even though
(according to
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/textproc/mupdf/patches/Attic/
) it was moved to the attic over 2 years ago.

To use cvsync I do:

$ su - cvsyncuser
$ cvsync -4 -c /home/cvsyncuser/cvsync-config

and then to update my source to build from:

# cd /usr/ports         (and src & xenocara)
# cvs -d /usr/cvsync up -Pd

The only thing I can think that I have done out-of-the-ordinary is
# chown -R cvsyncuser /usr/cvsync repository when I stopped cvsync'ing as root
(but it seems unlikely chown would cause a file to move directories).

Has anyone seen this happen before? Have I done something to mess
this up?

Brett.