YES!

Now I can tell people where they can pre-order print. And they will
stop bugging me. ;-)

Seriously, I'm delighted to be able to do this. I'm giving the books
to the OpenBSD project at my cost.  I expect them to use the proceeds
well, on barbeque and beer. Maybe even some code.

You'll notice that the OpenBSD folks are charging cover price. That's
because this is a fundraiser. I don't make anything on these books,
but that's okay.

It'll be available through all the usual online booksellers
later. Amazon will have it cheaper, and I'll get profits from those
sales. But I'm thinking that the people on this list will want the
OpenBSD-direct version.

==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas