Wesley,
You might have misunderstood me.
The ssh is going inside the ipsec vpn
tunnel which is between Openbsd and RemoteFW
Openbsd rl0 <- IPSec -> RemoteFW
<- LAN 2 -> SomeDevice
With this topology as a reminder
Openbsd rl0 <-> LAN1
-> Router <- Internet -> RemoteFW <- LAN 2 -> SomeDevice
>________________________________
> De : Wesley M. <open...@e-solutions.re>
>@ : Mik J <mikyde...@yahoo.fr>
>Cc : misc@openbsd.org
>Envoyi le : Vendredi
17 fivrier 2012 5h45
>Objet : Re: Re : vpn isakmpd ipsec, one side with only
one interface

>I know ssh works also very well. But the company has
requierements : ipsec

Thu, 16 Feb 2012 19:18:09 +0000 (GMT), Mik J <mikyde...@yahoo.fr>
>wrote:

Hello,

>> I have this configuration working without any bridge.
>> Openbsd
rl0 <-
>> LAN1 -> Router <- Internet -> RemoteFW <- LAN 2 -> SomeDevice
>> My
PC is
>> connected to a LAN1 switch, and it's able to ssh SomeDevice. As you
can
>> see my
>> OpenBSD has just one interface and the VPN is mounted between
OpenBSD
>and
>> RemoteFW.
>>

>> ----- Mail original -----
>>> De :
Wesley M.
<liste...@wernig.net>
>>> Cc :
>> misc@openbsd.org
>>> Envoyi le : Jeudi 16
fivrier 2012 15h59
>>> Objet : Re: vpn
>> isakmpd ipsec, one side with only
one interface

>>> I have it working ;-)
>>>
>> What i have done :

Create a vether0 with : inet 172.17.2.21 255.255.255.0

>> Create a
bridge0, add to it vether0 and the physical card...
>>> PF : filter the

bridge
>>> Create the vpn, i can reach the ftp :-) Pretty cool
>>> Thank's to
>> vether !!
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> Wesley MOUEDINE ASSABY
>>>

>>> On
Thu, 16 Feb 2012

wrote:

>> I'm not sure if this will work, but you could
try creating a loopback

>> interface (lo2) on FWC with the IP address
that the FTP server should be

>> reachable on and then set up a regular
VPN between FWA and FWC just for

>> that one IP address:
from 172.17.2.21/32 to 192.168.0.0/24 peer
>> ip_fwA ...

the FTP server to listen on the IP of the lo2
>> interface

(172.17.2.21?)

---rl0---[fwA]---rl1--------(internet)---------sis1---[fwB

ftpd]---sis0---

on
>> an
>card).
>>> is
fwC, and so computersA
>>> can
fwC). Perhaps i need to use
>>> vether

>> fwB:

172.17.2.0/24 to 192.168.0.0/24 peer ip_fwA

>> main auth hmac-sha1
enc
>> hmac-sha1 enc aes-256
group modp1024