On Wed, May 02, 2012 at 03:26:20PM -0300, Leonardo M. Rami wrote:
> Hi, I've posted this to ServerFault.com, and I got an answer, but the
> solution works only in part.
>
> This is my /etc/pf.conf
>
> set skip on lo
> pass in log on em0 proto tcp from any to any port 104 rdr-to 192.65.214.131
> pass out on vic0 from em0:network to any nat-to vic0
>
> I have two nics:
>
> vic0 192.65.214.136
> em0 192.168.200.3
>
> What I want to do is to forward all packets comming into 192.168.200.3
> port 104 to 192.65.214.131 port 104.
>
> The above configuration works perfectly if the sender interface is in
> the network 192.168.200.x, but I also must allow packets comming from
> other networks, like 192.168.7.x, for example.
>
> How can I enable them?.

With these redir rules redirection should just work but only in the case
where the reverse traffic is also hitting the FW. If that is not the case
I normaly tag the inbound traffic and use a tagged foobar nat-to ($out_if)
statement to not only redir but also nat the traffic. With that I can
ensure that the return traffic is flowing through the FW.

--
:wq Claudio