Brandon Mercer wrote:

Pete Vickers wrote:

Hi,

Just to say thanks to all involved. I ordered my 3.8CDs on via OpenBSD/europe page on tuesday, and they arrived today (friday)... in Norway. All in tact and unblemished (as usual). Great service, thanks :-)

Me too!  Great work to the entire team.  I ordered my set on sunday,
maybe saturday and I have them today, friday!  Looking forwarding to
showcasing OpenBSD at my hackathon on the 23rd. Brandon

I ordered mine weeks ago and I'm still waiting! Maybe because it's a CD+T-shirt order to the US. Anyway, I'm jealous!

P.S. Please do not send any diffs about the way I wrote T-shirt. ;)

--
Darrin Chandler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]