I have an openbsd 5.1-release box configured with an ipsec vpn to another
identical openbsd machine.  I am trying to test PMTU discovery by sending
packets, both TCP and UDP, with the DF bit set.  I get an ICMP Unreachable
- Fragmentation needed packet as expected, however the "Next-Hop MTU:"
field is set to 0.  The RFC says this should never be below 68.  I am
wondering if the issue is related to the fact that you can no longer set an
MTU on enc0 (the ipsec tunnel interface).  My first question is why am I
getting 0 as the next-hop mtu?  Secondly, why can I no longer set an MTU
for my enc0 interface (when I try with ifconfig, I get : SIOCSIFMTU:
Inappropriate ioctl for device)?

Thanks.