On Sun, 13 May 2012 18:17:10 -0700
Eric Oyen wrote:

>  there are 2 ways: using ORCA in the Gnome
> desktop environment (or XFCE) or a console based screenreader

I try to use alt text and reasonable ordering but for me to test my
websites with. Do you use particular browsers with Orca or screen
reader. At the moment, I just look at it in a text browser?

Alt text is something that is sometimes suggested to be used on
everything to keep Google happy or help site ranking. I'm thinking
over-usage could be annoying where it's not actually required such as
putting keywords in place of something purely visual.

Thanks, Kc