On 05/19/12 23:52, hvom .org wrote:
Hi all

I'm searching one soluce for protected my data ... . I'm look Clamav ( it's
a good idea ?), ESET is good antimalware for BSD.

You soluce and hack, help please.

Cordialy

Clamav is the most easily available antimalware for OpenBSD. I would also take a look at F-Prot for OpenBSD workstations or servers.

http://www.f-prot.com/download/corporate/

I have read some reviews that F-Prot has a higher identification rate for malware. OpenBSD itself is rarely a target for these exploits but if you are using OpenBSD as a gateway or mail server for Windows systems, you may find these programs helpful.
Good luck
Ralph Ellis