On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 04:56:08PM +0200, Francois Pussault wrote:
| > do i see it correctly that this is the openbsd puffy logo?
| >
| > http://www.windowsphone.com/en-GB/apps/3bebd4c5-3514-4df0-a738-fd1db5ae11bf
|
| This logo is marked as free even on this site.

http://www.openbsd.org/art1.html clearly states:

"Most images provided here are copyright by OpenBSD, by Theo de Raadt,
or by other members or developers of the OpenBSD group. However, it is
our intent that anyone be able to use these images to represent
OpenBSD in a positive light -- but do not make profit from them."
(snipped for brevity)

I don't see how such a game represents OpenBSD in a positive light.
And this is a for profit game, looks like, which is explicitly
forbidden in the statement above.

Paul 'WEiRD' de Weerd

                 http://www.weirdnet.nl/