On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 3:45 PM, Gilles Chehade <gil...@poolp.org> wrote:

> I don't know if it's that, but it is then we are facing a bug, it should
> work with as many aliases as you want.
>
> Care to share your /etc/mail/aliases file ?

I have confirmed it is the aliases file, by reverting to the original
aliases and running newaliases.  Since I have passwords and stuff in
my aliases file (from long ago, bad habit, but as a # comment,
password), I will narrow down to the smallest set that still triggers
the bug and send it in.

# newaliases
/etc/mail/aliases: 55 aliases
# pkill smtpd
# smtpd -dv
#
#
# echo "test"|mail root
# smtp: new client on listener: 0x3c00aba0
session_pickup: greeting client
lka_resolve_node: node is local username: tai
scheduler_ramqueue: insert
a1908ad0: from=<r...@urd.spidernet.to>, size=376, nrcpts=1,
proto=ESMTP, relay=0@localhost [IPv6:::1]
smtp: 0x7dfc0000: deleting session: done
scheduler_ramqueue: display
        scheduler_ramqueue: hosttree display
                host: [0x7e176a00] urd.spidernet.to
                        batch: [0x7f6ccbc0] 00000000a1908ad0
                                evpid: [0x7f6cc7c0] a1908ad00b663b97
        scheduler_ramqueue: msgtree display
                msg: [0x7de6ef40] 00000000a1908ad0
                        evp: [0x7f6cc7c0] a1908ad00b663b97
        scheduler_ramqueue: queue display
                evpid: [0x7f6cc7c0] [batch: 0x7f6ccbc0], a1908ad00b663b97
scheduler_ramqueue: next
scheduler_ramqueue: next: found
scheduler_ramqueue: next
scheduler_ramqueue: next: found
scheduler_ramqueue: next
scheduler_ramqueue: next: found
scheduler_ramqueue: remove
scheduler_ramqueue_remove: batch removed
scheduler_ramqueue: next
scheduler_ramqueue: next: nothing schedulable
runner: nothing to schedule, wake me up. zZzZzZ
forkmda: to tai as root
a1908ad00b663b97: to=<r...@urd.spidernet.to>, delay=0, stat=Sent
queue_delivery_ok: a1908ad00b663b97
#### fsqueue_envelope_delete: queue_envelope_delete: a1908ad00b663b97

--
http://www.glumbert.com/media/shift
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGvHNNOLnCk