On 07/11/05, Didier Wiroth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> For curiosity, which size do your compactflash card have that you use on your
> embedded devices?

256M. You can fit bsd+base+etc+man into 128M if you delete some stuff,
but as it's getting difficult and expensive to find things smaller
than 256M, you may as well go with the the quarter gig. Also, you have
room for logs that way.

On the subject of logging to CF, I'm now running my CF cards rw, and
using them like a normal disk. I've been doing this for at least 6
months now, and I'll post something when I start seeing failures.

CK