Hello,

  OpenBSD 5.1 -Release.  4 installs tested.  During install when it first
asks do I want to creat a user. It does not allow me to creat the user name
II00I00II.  But after the install I can use useradd or adduser and am able
to login with the user.  Another issue I came accross.  In the sudoers file
I have 2 names under root and not using the wheel group but using the name
for sudoers.  The 2nd name works but this name "II00I00II" does not work
with sudo.  Is there a reason for this to not work as expected?  To
clairify the name is capital i's with number 0's.

Thanks
Cody