ok, this is the situation.
i have setup named for caching entries ,and local DNS serving.
normaly i have nameserver 192.168.1.254 in my resolv.conf
so DNS requests go true ISP dns

below is my named.conf ,as far it is, it is correct.

named.conf.
//
acl clients {
     127.0.0.1;
     192.168.0.0/24;
     192.168.1.0/24;
     192.168.2.0/24;
      };

options {
    version "";  // Remove this to allow version queries
    max-cache-size 10000 ;
    listen-on { any; };
    empty-zones-enable yes;
    allow-recursion { clients; };
    };

logging {
    category lame-servers { null; };
    };

// Standard zones
//
    zone "." {
    type hint;
//    file "master/named.root";
    file "master/root.zone";
    };

    zone "zone.localhost" {
    type master;
    file "/master/zone.localhost";
    allow-transfer { localhost;};
    };

    zone "revp.localhost" {
    type master;
    file "/master/revp.localhost";
    allow-transfer { localhost;};
    };

// Master zones
//
    zone "xs4non.nl" {
    type master;
    file "master/xs4non.nl";
    allow-transfer { clients;};
    };

    zone "0.168.192.in-addr.arpa" {
    type master;
    file "/master/0.168.192.in-addr.arpa";
    allow-transfer { clients;};
    };

my dhcpd.conf is also correct, all my lan machine do a lookup to
192.168.0.240 what my LAN ETH is, request are ok, i got all replies.
even my webserver on the box is available,

on the box ,when i do a ping, i got a reply,even dig works as it should be.

now..
when i change resolv.conf to 192.168.1.240 (inbound ETH what is
connected from modem) i can go shop, make coffee, make breakfast...

having 2 entries works, but..its so massive slow..
so, what the heck is going on.
i want to serve local dns entries ,and caching for WAN.

or....is it perhaps a pf isues...