Hi misc, please send me to the right way.
I have java-application:
https://bitbucket.org/sdorra/scm-manager/wiki/Home
It has stoped answering after one week from the start,
but application is listening tcp port and present in process list.
Seems, that no one has touched it in that time ...
and app goes to sleep and not come back??
Is it possible that this app went to sleep and didn't come back??
And is this situation possible in principal for any applications/daemons?
After doing stop/start the app works  fine.
Unfortunately I can't touch/open application every day
to verify that it works and prevent it from going to sleep.